Cancelled: Great Lakes Region ANGUS FEMALE SALE
SALE LOCATION: Shipshewana Livestock Auction
SALE MANAGER: Rance Long Marketing
Contact: Rance Long, 918-510-3464, email@example.com
SALE COORDINATOR: Michigan Angus Association
Contact: Chris Pranger, 260-760-9512, firstname.lastname@example.org
• No entry fee
• Current Michigan Angus Association Membership
If dues are not current as of 9/1/21 $25 will be deducted from settlement.
HEALTH & GENETIC REQUIREMENTS
• Cattle must be tested BVD negative (ear notch test)
• Cattle that are potential carriers of any known lethal genetic defect must be tested free of the defect
• Cattle must have GE-EPDs (Genomic Enhanced Expected Progeny Differences). This test will enhance
the predictability of current selection tools and increase EPD accuracy on young animals.
• Interstate health paper, including pregnancy confirmation.
• Bred Female – Cow must be 6 years or younger
• Cow/Heifer Calf Pair – Cow must be 6 years or younger
• Bred Heifers
• Open Heifers
• High quality embryo package with guarantee of one pregnancy
LOT INFO, PHOTOS & VIDEOS
• Entry Information: Due Sept. 1
Registered name & registration number, AI or service dates, pregnancy status, service sire name and registration number. Sale manager will write the footnotes for the entries; additional production information should be sent with the entry form. Copy of registration showing proof of genomic testing. Copy of Negative BVD results MUST be sent in with entry form by Sept. 1. Health certificate must be presented at check-in, as well as proof of pregnancy and original registration certificate for transfer.
• Photographs – E-mail quality, high resolution digital files in JPG format. Due Sept. 15
• Videos – E-mail quality, edited files for broadcast on DVAuction during the sale. Due October 15
Eastview Angus Farm, LLC, Corunna, IN
Kevin Beckington, KB Angus, Merritt, MI, 734-368-8430, email@example.com
Paul Dawson, Dawson Farms LLC, Hanover, MI, 517-524-8941, firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Kenyon, Hutchings – Kenyon Angus, Bellevue, MI, 269-420-0725, email@example.com
Entries due September 1
Mail: Rance Long
PO Box 2, Adair, OK 74330