Angus Freezer Beef
These Michigan Angus Members offer locally grown, Angus Freezer Beef for sale off the farm. Find a source near you. Looking for more information about Angus Beef?
Members who offer Freezer Beef For Sale
Tom, Joan & David Traxler
Black-Wall II Farms*
Dennis L. Wall & Family
Blue Water Angus Farm*
Duane L. Schroeder DVM & Lou Ann Schroeder
Pleasant Ridge, MI
Chet & Iona Bartels & Family
West Olive, MI
Chukaluk Angus Farm*
David & Sheri VanMiddlesworth
Clay Knoll Angus
Rodney & Lori Pillars & Family
Country View Farm
Elaine Bossingham & John Schimke
Dawson Farms LLC
John & Paul Dawson
DeLong Cattle Co
Cass City, MI
Dow Livestock Acres
Kevin M Dow
Eastview Angus Farm LLC
Chris & Kris Pranger
Hutchings – Kenyon Angus
Travis & Melissa Kenyon
Hutchings Angus Farm
Dennis & Deborah Hutchings
Jerz Angus Farms
Craig & Mary Jerz
Randy, Denise, Troy & Kyle Markley
Oak Row Angus Cattle*
Doug, Amanda & Ryan Powell
Rosy Cattle Co.
Sand Hill Farms & Cattle Co., LLC
David & Lorene Adams
Grass Lake, MI
The Sheehan Farm
Looking for Beef Recipes?
Visit the Certified Angus Beef website for Recipes, Cooking Tips, and More!
Where do cuts come from?
Download this beef cut-up chart to learn more.
How do Cattle Qualify for Certified Angus Beef®?
To earn the Certified Angus Beef® brand name, cattle must first be Angus-influenced, with a predominantly black coat. Then, beef must pass these 10 exacting specifications:
Marbling and Maturity
1. Modest or higher marbling – for the taste that ensures customer satisfaction
2. Medium or fine marbling texture – the white “flecks of flavor” in the beef that ensure consistent flavor and juiciness in every bite
3. Only the youngest classification of product qualifies as “A” maturity – for superior color, texture and tenderness
4. 10- to 16-square-inch ribeye area
5. 1,050-pound hot carcass weight or less
6. Less than 1-inch fat thickness
Quality Appearance and Tenderness
7. Superior muscling (restricts influence of dairy cattle)
8. Practically free of capillary ruptures (ensures the most visually appealing steak)
9. No dark cutters (ensures the most visually appealing steak)
10. No neck hump exceeding 2 inches (safeguards against cattle with more variability in tenderness)