2020 Michigan Angus Association Field Day & Annual Meeting
September 19 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Let’s get together in person!
MOO-ville Creamery is family owned and operated. We milk 200 cows with robots in Nashville, Michigan. We believe in producing high quality MILK and process it as little as possible. We bottle our own milk, make our own ice cream, cheese, and butter, all under the MOO-ville logo. We welcome you to visit us where you can see how our Holsteins are cared for.
COV/0-19 protocols are in place. Plan to wear a mask and observe all safety precautions.
Gather at MOO-ville Creamery at 12 Noon
• Lunch at 1 p.m. (Sloppy Joe or BBQ Plate)
• Dessert at the MOO-ville Ice Cream Bar
• Michigan Angus Association Annual Meeting
• Tour of MOO-ville dairy and creamery facility
• Tour of the High banks Angus herd nearby